Healthcare JR Project Manager
Posted 3 years ago
Revolutionizing Health Care
Provide resume with cover-letter with availability and salary requirements. Salary is $45,000+ commensurate on experience. Competitive benefits package including 401k, Holiday / Vacation pay, and partial employer-paid health insurance.
SUMMARY: As the Healthcare Project Manager, you will be an integral team member for the planning, development, and overall performance and growth of a dynamic healthcare network in the southeast United States.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs multiple population health initiatives / projects simultaneously (e.g., clinical initiatives AWV-TCM-COPD) within a healthcare network.
- Educates physicians / providers on population health initiatives.
- Functions as the company’s direct liaison with multiple medical facilities and providers.
- Hires and trains support staff.
- Ensures work schedules and staffing patterns are implemented and recognizes and promotes teamwork.
- Possess general knowledge of data analytics and reporting requirements.
- Reviews data and identifies trends for clinical opportunities.
- Assist with preparation of presentations for new clinical initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring proper training on population health and its role in the success of continuity of care for patients.
- Collaborate with team to drive quality and revenue growth through business development and community outreach efforts.
- Conducts routine meetings with the staff (including PCP’s) and documents topics discussed, action plans and staff feedback.
- Participates in and facilitates staff, patient education, and marketing activities. Meets with marketing to develop marketing events to promote company growth.
- Effectively handles the management of patient flow to gain customer satisfaction and quality outcome.
- Ensures procedures are adhered to by staff to obtain optimum customer satisfaction.
- Support company philosophies, objectives, decisions and policies.
- Must abide to all HIPAA, Confidentiality and Privacy laws.
- Ensure office procedures are implemented, including filing system, correspondence formats, start-up documents, closeout documents, and archiving.
- Manage performance metrics for department.
- Direct leadership experience
- Must be a proven self-starter, possessing proactive initiative, and resourcefulness
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA’s, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- Progressive operational experience within a medical center, clinical group or hospital setting
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Master’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related